2015 Guideline Rolled out in 2016
- Aspirin is suggested for conscious heart attack victims with limitations
- Depth of compressions on Adult/Child/Infant are all deeper
- Rate for the Adult/Child is AT LEAST 100-120 beats per minute
- Chest Compressions are started within 17 seconds, instead of 37+ seconds
- AEDs may be used on infants (check with your state guidelines)
WE'RE SAVING MORE PEOPLE WITH THESE NEW GUIDELINES!!!!
Save time and money on Responding To Emergencies (RTE)
Use ASHI Basic Wilderness First Aid instead of ARC Responding to Emergencies (RTE).
This 8 hour course is accepted by many Department of healths (DOH), as an accepted course instead of the 16 hour ARC RTE course.
HANDS ONLY CPR